I try to keep my sleep schedule by adjusting to the amount of days my trip is. If I’m going to stay a short time I would try to get used to sleeping closer to the time I would sleep there before I leave on my trip. Or if I don’t have time to prepare beforehand I will just keep my regular sleep schedule as much as possible.
If I stay a long time I focus more on packing before hand and switch over to a healthy sleep transition once I’m there. I’ve heard it takes as many days as hours difference in time zones. So an example would be if I’m traveling from the West Coast (USA) to the East Coast I would need three days to adjust because it’s a three hour time difference
- I dont really understand what unplug means
- How do you disconnect in the evening
- What time, before sleep seems to be the perfect time to disconnect?
- Does reading a book on a kindle count as unplugging?
- What do you usually do when you disconnect? I get bored and don’t know what to fill my time with.
- How early do you disconnect? Have you noticed a particular time works better?
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?