I try to keep my sleep schedule by adjusting to the amount of days my trip is. If I’m going to stay a short time I would try to get used to sleeping closer to the time I would sleep there before I leave on my trip. Or if I don’t have time to prepare beforehand I will just keep my regular sleep schedule as much as possible.
If I stay a long time I focus more on packing before hand and switch over to a healthy sleep transition once I’m there. I’ve heard it takes as many days as hours difference in time zones. So an example would be if I’m traveling from the West Coast (USA) to the East Coast I would need three days to adjust because it’s a three hour time difference
- I assume the purpose of unplug and disconnect is to calm yourself and avoiding distractions. I usually read my Kindle book for less than one hour after unplug and disconnect. Does it against the habit?
- How should I be calm about all the messages I can miss ?
- How long do you typically disconnect and unplug?
- How do you manage to unplug every day even in those days that you go to bed latter or you just have all of your schedules messed up?
- How do you break the habit of automatically opening distracting apps? I am dopamine deffecient so social media really perks me up, is there a good habit that replaces it for you?
- How do you motivate yours to read instead of turning on the tv?
- How do I disconnect and unplug without the fear of missing out on something important?
- Would you mind sharing how do you like to disconnect before bed?
- What is disconnecting for you?
- When you disconnect, what do you feel?