I try to keep my sleep schedule by adjusting to the amount of days my trip is. If I’m going to stay a short time I would try to get used to sleeping closer to the time I would sleep there before I leave on my trip. Or if I don’t have time to prepare beforehand I will just keep my regular sleep schedule as much as possible.
If I stay a long time I focus more on packing before hand and switch over to a healthy sleep transition once I’m there. I’ve heard it takes as many days as hours difference in time zones. So an example would be if I’m traveling from the West Coast (USA) to the East Coast I would need three days to adjust because it’s a three hour time difference
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.