I would just be honest with them and say that you have to go. Usually when I tell my family that, they understand and are very polite about it.
"Hey listen, I'm trying to get into a better sleep cycle and am trying to go to bed at 9. Can we continue this conversation tomorrow?"
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?