Elp Dio W.
I still continue to do the made things on Fabulous that I want to mark done, but I cut out things that might not be necessary. When I disconnect and unplug I use that time to clean up or medication or really anything else besides being on my phone. If I’m way past bed time I’ll use that time to do my goals instead.
At whatever time you come home, even if it depends, make sure to always do your bedtime routine. For example, for me, my bedtime routine I start by doing my skincare, taking some time to cool down, think and meditate. If you are very exhausted after coming home from work, I think taking a fresh and warm shower and meditating would get you ready for bed if you cannot check off every single thing❤️
- I sometimes cannot disconnect from the news and work and the hectic life around me that I find myself getting anxious and just want to not be around anyone. What is the best way to pause and realize that life is okay and to be present in the moment?
- I usually disconnect for a while in the afternoon and obviously at some point at night. When do you think the best time to unplug and disconnect is?
- Is there anything new you have found to do away from your phone or laptop to sprur on enthusiasm for creativity?
- If you’ve disconnected – how do you tick off “disconnected” in Fabulous lol
- How do you keep your focus while doing something like reading? Do you get bored easily?
- How can I start including more exercise in my lifestyle?
- What are some examples of activities that you do as a replacement for idle Internet browsing?
- How do you unwind yourself quickly as soon as when you wake up
- What other habits help you to disconnect and unplug?
- What entertainment that doesn’t involve the phone/devices would be good for disconnecting?