Elp Dio W.
I still continue to do the made things on Fabulous that I want to mark done, but I cut out things that might not be necessary. When I disconnect and unplug I use that time to clean up or medication or really anything else besides being on my phone. If I’m way past bed time I’ll use that time to do my goals instead.
At whatever time you come home, even if it depends, make sure to always do your bedtime routine. For example, for me, my bedtime routine I start by doing my skincare, taking some time to cool down, think and meditate. If you are very exhausted after coming home from work, I think taking a fresh and warm shower and meditating would get you ready for bed if you cannot check off every single thing❤️
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?