At one time I never thought I'd find myself wanting to disconnect, but now as I better myself as a woman- I'm finding that disconnection from social media or any form of electronics and electronic communication is necessary.
I dont really understand what you mean by trying hard? when someone disconnects they need to do it at a slow pace and softly not so hard that it causes pressure on a person and by time it becomes faster and easier to disconnect. thats how i view it at the very least
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?