Tengo que dejar de usar las redes sociales, para eso las debo reemplazar con rutinas fáciles de hacer y saludables: una taza de té con miel, una lectura, respirar y concentrarme en la respiración o escribir en un cuaderno mis sentimientos.
I use an app that blocks your phone. You choose which app you can still use, like Netflix or fabulous 😊 No more Facebook, WhatsApp, messenger, Instagram or tiktok for me after 9 pm. Just Netflix and a game I play to relax. When the game is over there's nothing more to do then read a book or watch TV. So I will go to sleep quicker because I can't get sucked away in social media.
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?
- Do you think addiction prevents you ? Or relation?
- What really is the disconnect habit? It doesn’t give very much detail. I’ve been using it as an alarm half an hour before bed to know that I have to set my alarms for the next day and stop looking at my phone until the next day. Is this the intention? Also, Han Solo Star Wars Movie was amazing!
- What time do you disconnect, do you go to sleep right after disconnecting?
- I like to sit on my phone for a bit right before I go to bed but sometimes the phone can disrupt my sleep how can I fix this?
- I tend to have so many questions and reminders to set up before I go to sleep. How do I approach this without technology?
- I play a lot of video games, and my old roomate watched a lot of tv. I also grew up in a house with lots of people. Do you also have difficulty falling alseep to silence and no electronics on in the back ground?