Tengo que dejar de usar las redes sociales, para eso las debo reemplazar con rutinas fáciles de hacer y saludables: una taza de té con miel, una lectura, respirar y concentrarme en la respiración o escribir en un cuaderno mis sentimientos.
I use an app that blocks your phone. You choose which app you can still use, like Netflix or fabulous 😊 No more Facebook, WhatsApp, messenger, Instagram or tiktok for me after 9 pm. Just Netflix and a game I play to relax. When the game is over there's nothing more to do then read a book or watch TV. So I will go to sleep quicker because I can't get sucked away in social media.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?