Tengo que dejar de usar las redes sociales, para eso las debo reemplazar con rutinas fáciles de hacer y saludables: una taza de té con miel, una lectura, respirar y concentrarme en la respiración o escribir en un cuaderno mis sentimientos.
I use an app that blocks your phone. You choose which app you can still use, like Netflix or fabulous 😊 No more Facebook, WhatsApp, messenger, Instagram or tiktok for me after 9 pm. Just Netflix and a game I play to relax. When the game is over there's nothing more to do then read a book or watch TV. So I will go to sleep quicker because I can't get sucked away in social media.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!