If you have nothing to do, just put on music (it can be relaxing or your favorite kind), lay down, and just stare off into the distance.
You can do anything you want as long as you put your mind to it. Your phone, computer, tablet, etc. doesn’t have to be apart of achieving your goal. I think without them (all the time) you could accomplish more.
That's why I personally do audio journaling! It's just as effective (if not more)! All you need to do is start the recording on your phone, put it on the side and lay down in your bed as you vent your day to yourself and become your own therapist. It's very therapeutic! The stop button is usually on the lock screen so you can stop the recording quick and easy without opening your phone and you can then go to bed with the heart and the mind a lot lighter and free of the worry of the day!
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?