Just delete all the game apps off your phone.. it'll be hard for the first couple of days, but after that initial struggle you'll soon forget you ever played them.. trust me, I was addicted bad, and if I could get over them anyone can.. it's been about 4 years now and I have never looked back.. the fact that you're even asking about how to quit them means you've already decided deep down that this is what you WANT to do.. just delete them, the rest will come.. also, try the child and the sage meditation on this app, it kinda touches on this.. good luck! You got this!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?