Just delete all the game apps off your phone.. it'll be hard for the first couple of days, but after that initial struggle you'll soon forget you ever played them.. trust me, I was addicted bad, and if I could get over them anyone can.. it's been about 4 years now and I have never looked back.. the fact that you're even asking about how to quit them means you've already decided deep down that this is what you WANT to do.. just delete them, the rest will come.. also, try the child and the sage meditation on this app, it kinda touches on this.. good luck! You got this!
- How do you success at avoiding your phone? How do you manage to break the addiction?
- How do you replace your screen time at bedtime? As a mom, sometimes after their bedtime is the only time I get to myself. It’s hard to use that time to wind down and go to sleep when it’s the only “me” time I have.
- How do you stay away from your phone ?
- What is the most effective way to unplug and disconnect for you?
- What do you do when you remember something you need to look up on the internet or someone you need to connect with, after you’ve put your devices away for the night?
- I get really anxious not having my phone next to me when I fall asleep. How have you worked through that?
- What are some of your most favorite ways to disconnect/ unplug? How would you make such a mudane task really fun for yourself?.
- Do you sometimes get anxious when you disconnect? How do you wind down from feeling anxiety about putting the phone away?
- I assume the purpose of unplug and disconnect is to calm yourself and avoiding distractions. I usually read my Kindle book for less than one hour after unplug and disconnect. Does it against the habit?
- How should I be calm about all the messages I can miss ?