Just delete all the game apps off your phone.. it'll be hard for the first couple of days, but after that initial struggle you'll soon forget you ever played them.. trust me, I was addicted bad, and if I could get over them anyone can.. it's been about 4 years now and I have never looked back.. the fact that you're even asking about how to quit them means you've already decided deep down that this is what you WANT to do.. just delete them, the rest will come.. also, try the child and the sage meditation on this app, it kinda touches on this.. good luck! You got this!
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.