Just delete all the game apps off your phone.. it'll be hard for the first couple of days, but after that initial struggle you'll soon forget you ever played them.. trust me, I was addicted bad, and if I could get over them anyone can.. it's been about 4 years now and I have never looked back.. the fact that you're even asking about how to quit them means you've already decided deep down that this is what you WANT to do.. just delete them, the rest will come.. also, try the child and the sage meditation on this app, it kinda touches on this.. good luck! You got this!
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?