Yes, you should try to reduce screentime. However you dont have to do it at another persons pace, you should reduce your screentime on your own time and however much reduction feels right for you.
The last weeks I have been trying to apply a 10-10 rule for no social media. This has been helpful not only to don't add any new thoughts to my brain before sleeping but also to use it less during the day in general. Scrolling in the screen can be a time consuming activity if not watch I am keeping my books close to read instead. I feel my eyes less tired in general by giving them a rest of screens. It is hard to reduce them much because of work and studies. But any thing that can be done out helps 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?