Definitely keeping my self distracted and away from my devices unless I need them for school do I try to do what I need to do then I unplug myself and do something else like colouring or just journal which is pretty cool
Not for much i know that I'm dependent on my devices. I guess even this period doesn't help a lot with my addiction, but I'm trying to detox myself from tech devices.
I think its really difficult in certain situations, but if you put it away so you dont see it all the time it can help, but i also do struggle with this
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?