Just like your bed time, a Pre-bed time should be spent in a relaxing place and situation (mine is on the right side of my couch, checking out Pinterest), but with a time limit. When it’s time to go to bed, leave your phone there and go to your ‘real’ bed room.
1- get less amount of sleep the night before, force your self to wake up early.
2- do a good amount of physical activity such as exercising or house deep cleaning.
3- put your phone in the living room before sleeping and use old style alarm.
4- it might seems funny but try to count it might help sometimes.
- What should I do when I am not using my phone?
- How do you limit yourself for using social media?
- How long does it normally take to getting into a better routine around disconnecting?
- How can you stop idle internet browsing ?
- How do you distract yourself from your screens after disconnecting?
- Any creative ways of breaking phone addiction?
- How do you avoid using your phone before you go to bed?
- Where do you keep your phone after you disconnected for the evening?
- I am surrounded by screens. What should I do to avoid them ?
- Once you are looking at an app or into a game, how do you escape the “just one other thing” vicious cycle?