Just like your bed time, a Pre-bed time should be spent in a relaxing place and situation (mine is on the right side of my couch, checking out Pinterest), but with a time limit. When it’s time to go to bed, leave your phone there and go to your ‘real’ bed room.
1- get less amount of sleep the night before, force your self to wake up early.
2- do a good amount of physical activity such as exercising or house deep cleaning.
3- put your phone in the living room before sleeping and use old style alarm.
4- it might seems funny but try to count it might help sometimes.
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?