Just like your bed time, a Pre-bed time should be spent in a relaxing place and situation (mine is on the right side of my couch, checking out Pinterest), but with a time limit. When it’s time to go to bed, leave your phone there and go to your ‘real’ bed room.
1- get less amount of sleep the night before, force your self to wake up early.
2- do a good amount of physical activity such as exercising or house deep cleaning.
3- put your phone in the living room before sleeping and use old style alarm.
4- it might seems funny but try to count it might help sometimes.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?