I think because you are used too, it’s like part of your life. You check your IG, Facebook, emails, WhatsApp…everything. You are to dependent…but when you understand that you need your time, your space, nobody telling you what’s correct and what not. You start looking very different everything, you what to be alone with no social media around, because it can get you think that you are not good just the way you are, and that not true.
It is hard to unplug because you are used to the constant and easy to get stimuli that the phone offers you in many ways. Be aware that you can find all these things still at a later point. Now you have more important goals and to reach those its best you unplug.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.