I think because you are used too, it’s like part of your life. You check your IG, Facebook, emails, WhatsApp…everything. You are to dependent…but when you understand that you need your time, your space, nobody telling you what’s correct and what not. You start looking very different everything, you what to be alone with no social media around, because it can get you think that you are not good just the way you are, and that not true.
It is hard to unplug because you are used to the constant and easy to get stimuli that the phone offers you in many ways. Be aware that you can find all these things still at a later point. Now you have more important goals and to reach those its best you unplug.
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?