Something you can do is just get out of your room/house/apartment. Go outside and explore! Pack a few snacks, water, and money in a bag and just head out! Don't forget your phone though. I find this to be really fun and relaxing. You never know what you can find. The things you can see, the people you could meet, the places you can go to. It's all right there. Just go out and have fun.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?