In my opinion yes, because you get to know someone more just by talking with them, having funtime together or only by acompany them. We begin to understand them more, maybe not always directly but slowly you'll understand each other.
I dont think I'm the right person to ask cuz I've never been in a relationship before but I can tell you this it's important to communicate with each other and trust one another
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?