Blue light that is emitted from your phone can affect your sleeping cycles. That fact in itself puts me off from wanting to use my phone before bed.
iPhone now has an option where you can remove apps from home screen but they still remain in your library. You can remove social media apps from home screen and use them only if necessary. For work environments where you need your phone for messages, just have a time where you work and the other you can focus on yourself by reading or something else that doesn’t require constant checking or worrying which drains you. Hope this helps!
Put it on silent. No vibrations or noises. What I do as well is lay it with the screen facing down. If your still tempted, you can leave your phone in a different room.
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?