Light Bringer M.
Leave it until you feel ready. Don’t pressure or rush yourself to answer. and if you feel anxious about not replying then respond with: “thank you for your message, at this moment I am unavailable to respond to messages. I will reply as soon as I am available. If this is an urgent, please text or call again” or something like that. Just a script can be edited to your liking 🙂
I like to reply straight away but take too long typing or thinking too much about how to write the text so they can understand what I mean and not misunderstand my way of speaking; sometimes is better to leave it until I feel ready.
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?