Light Bringer M.
Leave it until you feel ready. Don’t pressure or rush yourself to answer. and if you feel anxious about not replying then respond with: “thank you for your message, at this moment I am unavailable to respond to messages. I will reply as soon as I am available. If this is an urgent, please text or call again” or something like that. Just a script can be edited to your liking 🙂
I like to reply straight away but take too long typing or thinking too much about how to write the text so they can understand what I mean and not misunderstand my way of speaking; sometimes is better to leave it until I feel ready.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?