One of my ha it is to daydreaming. Most of the time when I'm not using my phone before bed, I'll daydreaming about having a new apartment, how I'll decorate it and how I'm going to adopt a pet cat. Once I feel a bit sleepy I'll shut my mind down, close my eyes and save my daydream for tomorrow.
Instead of using my phone before bed i could read or reflect on the day. It will give me more time to fo things i love and it will help me sleep better
"Reading a book" only if u are not sleepy , if u are sleepy then just sleep and have pretty dreams . I am mostly sleepy bcs of all the work I do the entire day so… But I will recommend a book to spend ur free time with , it improves ur knowledge , speacking , reading and writing skills . It also makes u feel less distracted and makes u think in a positive manner.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?