One of my ha it is to daydreaming. Most of the time when I'm not using my phone before bed, I'll daydreaming about having a new apartment, how I'll decorate it and how I'm going to adopt a pet cat. Once I feel a bit sleepy I'll shut my mind down, close my eyes and save my daydream for tomorrow.
Instead of using my phone before bed i could read or reflect on the day. It will give me more time to fo things i love and it will help me sleep better
"Reading a book" only if u are not sleepy , if u are sleepy then just sleep and have pretty dreams . I am mostly sleepy bcs of all the work I do the entire day so… But I will recommend a book to spend ur free time with , it improves ur knowledge , speacking , reading and writing skills . It also makes u feel less distracted and makes u think in a positive manner.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.