Its recommended to disconnect about 2h before sleep. My favourite Way is reading. When I start I forget about my phone:D
I think 25 minutes before you actually go to bed is just the right amount of time to disconnect. I tend to use that time to write on my journal about all the crippling anxieties I might have for the next day; sometimes, I just write about the things that happened on that day. I think it helps me let go of my thoughts instead of keeping it inside my mind and not allowing myself to fall asleep easily.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.