As long as you don’t use the device for anything else (and don’t cheat ) it still counts. If you can set the screen so that the light will be warmer at night to prevent the light from making your brain more alert before bedtime.
- Do you tell your friends you disconnect?
- My night routine is much longer than before and I often get tired and lose motivation, what can I do?
- I have the issue that I use my phone for sleep tracking. So although I have no other devices in bed with me my phone is there. Does anyone have suggestions for sleep monitoring that doesn’t use mobile phones?
- How do I stop using my phone in the middle of the night?
- What if I have a family member who needs to reach me when my phone is disconnected?
- How do you define disconnect?
- What do you do during your “disconnected” time?
- When you disconnect, do you turn your phone off completely or just set it down?
- If you still want to watch TV, when do you watch?
- How do I spend less time on my phone before bed?
- If you’re on this app before you go to bed to tick off your night routine, how are you disconnecting and unplugging?
- How long do people disconnect for? This is one I really struggle with!
- How could I spend less time on my phone? I spend like 4 hours a day, and to be honest some of it is in good apps like Fabulous and Calm, but a lot of it is YouTube too – where I convince myself I’m learning so it’s okay.
- How do I learn to stop my addiction to the devices and the compulsion to stay connected online at all times, so that I can be more present to who I am, what path am I taking, what am I bringing about, what I am doing, where am I going?
- How do you get through all your tasks when you are super busy?