As long as you don’t use the device for anything else (and don’t cheat ) it still counts. If you can set the screen so that the light will be warmer at night to prevent the light from making your brain more alert before bedtime.
- What can help me disconnect at home in the evenings? I find that even after I read a book I give into checking my social media. I’ve now closed down a few but still struggling with one..
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- How do you get the rest of the family to reduce screen time in the evenings?
- Where should I put my phone so it won’t distract me?
- I disconnect and unplug in the evening, but when is the best time?
- What do you do to a phone call you’d rather not answer?
- Why is disconnecting and unplugging an important habit?
- Isn’t it ironic that it says “disconnect and unplug” whilst we use the app on our phones?
- How early should I disconnect? I brush and shut everything down just before bed and then read for a bit. Should I do it earlier?
- If I don’t have my phone I feel calmer and happier but I feel like I need my phone for emergencies. Family get frustrated and annoyed if I don’t answer them quickly. They say what if it’s an emergency?! It isn’t relaxing to be in a state of ‘what if there is an emergency’ all the time. But how to get the disconnect balance right?
- how do i stay away from my phone im addicted to playing my phone games
- Has anybody noticed a difference in sleep quality after either moving the phone away from your head? Or turning off the WiFi? (I don’t mean simply because you were using it less at night)
- How do I keep from checking my phone throughout the night? Any tips?
- How to reduce usage of phone as we using fabulous in that?
- I have a hard time just laying there and falling asleep, I have to allow myself to fall asleep to an activity. What kind of activity for falling asleep would you recommend?