This phone in my hand is already outdated. In a few years it will be in a box of old devices no longer useful just like all the devices that came before it.
The person in front of me is human – a miracle of DNA and life and breath. No matter how much they scare me, no matter how they annoy me, whether or not I agree with their opinions, this person is unique among all other humans.
And now is my chance, during my one wild and precious life, to put down the outdated and instead encounter the miracle in front of me. I'm worth it and they are worth it.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?