I started with only checking notifications because I was super addicted to my phone, forcing myself to make that first step was necessary to be able to control usage of it. Then I used it only to listen to music and eventually my phone addiction was gone.
Well, isn't easy obviously. For me was difficult start to do it because i am obsessed by the social media but i finded an app that help me to keep my phone close for any emergency but not using it to procrastinate (the app is forest if you wanna use it too) and I'm in love with it! i feel motivated and also its relaxing for me leave the phone, yeah at the begin is kinda rare but you're going to acostumbrate little by little. it was my second day of discipline and i have to say that i feel so happy with my progress, i can't wait to see how many trees i am going to plant tomorrow!!!
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?