Honestly speaking there's no going back once you're addicted to social media. And to be honest I'm very addicted to social medias and since we're in a lockdown I'm focusing more on myself. I've taken a short break from all the social media platforms. You can try too. I know how hard it can be. So i decided to uninstall it while I'm on a break. You can start it with only 2 days then gradually the addiction will go away hopefully. Hope this helps☺️
I advise you to disconnect your internet and put your phone on airplane mode. Try going around your house and find something fun to do. Like play a board game or read a book.
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?