It's always good to have a book on the go – and don't waste time on a book your not enjoying! I keep a list of things I enjoy doing (sewing, gardening etc) so if I find myself missing my phone I've got an easy reference of other things I could be doing!
While I am studying, I keep my phone away. For when I'm reading a novel, I try not to look at my phone or laptop. I also avoid phone while having my meals.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?