It's always good to have a book on the go – and don't waste time on a book your not enjoying! I keep a list of things I enjoy doing (sewing, gardening etc) so if I find myself missing my phone I've got an easy reference of other things I could be doing!
While I am studying, I keep my phone away. For when I'm reading a novel, I try not to look at my phone or laptop. I also avoid phone while having my meals.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?