No, I don't. About a year ago I set my phone not to disturb me from 22:00 o'clock to 7:00 o'clock. I already gpt used to that so there was no need to turn off the wifi. 😊
Ares G N.
Yes. I also use the do not disturb and downtime features in my iphone. Those are all set for the same period of time each day. I disconnect.
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?