No, I don't. About a year ago I set my phone not to disturb me from 22:00 o'clock to 7:00 o'clock. I already gpt used to that so there was no need to turn off the wifi. 😊
Ares G N.
Yes. I also use the do not disturb and downtime features in my iphone. Those are all set for the same period of time each day. I disconnect.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?