If you need it to be always charged in the morning then perhaps you could plug it in to charge as part of your evening routine.
If that doesn’t give you enough charge what about charging it overnight as usual but just in a different room from where you sleep.
I can’t unplug because I need my phone nearby for emergency calls (elderly parents) and I don’t have a house phone. So what I did to unplug was have my phone face down and look at it after my bedtime routine started. I think you have to embrace the spirit of the challenges and make adjustments where you need to.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?