I had this problem and it took me a lot of time to change my routine, but I knew that it wasn’t good for me neither my health. It’s hard to change something that you’ve done your hole life, but by reducing some time of videogaming and by doing something like meditation, this will help you sleep better and longer. I hope it helped you!
Yes i do. I can only fall asleep with the t.v. on. I have to have something to occupy my thoughts or I keep myself awake.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?