Eating an egg is surely a good way to get protein in the morning. I usually boil one egg for 3-4 minutes. That works for me.
Have a music playlist or get a Alexa from Amazon that would remind you to wake up in the morning. Or have a ringtone that would help too. It can be a wake up call just in case you forget.
Idk really i am a morning person but try and set a very loud alarm sound… or set a voice track of u talking to you sleepy self
An alarm is not the only thing that matters when you want to wake up at a certain time. Check your daily routine and meals. Or get someone to call you or wake you up.
I have the same problem here, must of the days. Maybe i’m not the right person to answer this question. But, in my opinion there are some things we can do to force us to get up from bed. Put the phone away from you so you will be forced to get out from bed to turn the alarm off. Maybe prepare your morning rotine with some ‘to do’ list. Don’t forget how important breakfast is to get energy from the rest of the day so wake up to eat could be a motivation. This is my solutions.
I’d say make it as exciting as possible to wake up. For me, that’s usually picking out a cute outfit, thinking about what coffee I’m going to drink or what breakfast I’ll have, or having exciting plans for the morning!
Start sleeping at a different time and see if that helps. Perhaps you require 6 hours of sleep or 10 hours. You can then see which time makes it easier for you to get up. Also, having a sleep app that measures whether you in REM sleep or not and wakes you up makes it easier. I find that waking up to music is one of the best ways to actually wake up and want to get up – I have synced my alarm to a speaker and, even though, I don’t immediately get up, I wake up in a good mood, ready to seize the day. Lastly, a routine also helps – for example, if every morning when the alarm rings, rather than snoozing it, you choose to stretch on the bed for a minute, meditate or breathe. You can even make the routine something like waking up and just moving to a different position, making a list for the day or writing a positive mantra or reading a book before you actually need to get up and get going!
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?