well you don’t really, it’s hard but you just gotta put your phone away and that it? kinda works for me.. but in all honesty no one can ever expect you to just unplug and that’s it, like drink some water go on instagram or whatever social media, watch whatever you want, and then turn on your alarm and put your phone away, do your skin care brush your hair, brush your teeth read something, write something drink some more water, etc.. and go to sleep..🤷🏼♀️
- What do you do when: eyes closed, lights off… and suddenly you start thinking about what you have to do tomorrow?
- When you disconnect but your mind is still busy and distracted, how do you calm it?
- How do you disconnect & unplug if you have to use your phone to check the evening routine as done?
- How soon before bed is recommended to disconnect? And what are your favorite ways to get ready for bed that don’t involve your phone?
- What is an alternative? My phone has become my safety blanket. What is something I can use instead during awkward situations?
- I would really love a solid way to minimize social media use in my down time??
- How long before going to bed do you put the phone down?
- Do you guys listen to music when you go to bed?
- Q regarding Disconnect : would it be improvement if I cant shut all of the tech off..to atleast cut back. For ex. I just got a new book. I’ll read tonight instead of TV..etc.
- How do you limit TV time?