well you don’t really, it’s hard but you just gotta put your phone away and that it? kinda works for me.. but in all honesty no one can ever expect you to just unplug and that’s it, like drink some water go on instagram or whatever social media, watch whatever you want, and then turn on your alarm and put your phone away, do your skin care brush your hair, brush your teeth read something, write something drink some more water, etc.. and go to sleep..🤷🏼♀️
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?