I actually think that too and it annoys me. The more habits the app adds the more time is spent with the phone. It feels off.
Probably not. It feels like more time when I’m getting ready for bed, but realistically I’d be on Instagram or Facebook if I wasn’t on this app, and this one makes me feel a lot better.
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?