You can try by switching off your Wi-Fi 1 hour before going to bed or when you are trying to concentrate. I also keep my phone on silent during those periods and I have found it much less distracting. This way you will not hear the notifications and you will be less tempted to check out who has texted you. Good luck! You can do it 😊
If I were you I would power it off until you are done with work. So maybe like a couple of hours or you could put your phone in another room so you don’t distract yourself! Hopefully that helps. 🙂
You’re basically in great need for distractions. That means some things in your life bother you a lot but you don’t want to face them. Don’t keep running away from your life. Decide that you will face them a little every day and accept what you can’t change and focus on the positive. Definitely try meditation and talk to a trusted friend about what’s bothering you. And it’s important to tell the truth to yourself and others.
I recommend you to focus on different things, try to use your phone just for the necessary things like work, homework if you’re studying or to read and if you want to check social media try to do it just 2 hours daily, that’s gonna give you more time to do other important things like talk to real people or read a book
Also try to use your phone for educate yourself not for know what’s happen in others life because at the end of the day their success is just them
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?
- Do you think addiction prevents you ? Or relation?
- What really is the disconnect habit? It doesn’t give very much detail. I’ve been using it as an alarm half an hour before bed to know that I have to set my alarms for the next day and stop looking at my phone until the next day. Is this the intention? Also, Han Solo Star Wars Movie was amazing!
- What time do you disconnect, do you go to sleep right after disconnecting?
- I like to sit on my phone for a bit right before I go to bed but sometimes the phone can disrupt my sleep how can I fix this?
- I tend to have so many questions and reminders to set up before I go to sleep. How do I approach this without technology?
- I play a lot of video games, and my old roomate watched a lot of tv. I also grew up in a house with lots of people. Do you also have difficulty falling alseep to silence and no electronics on in the back ground?