There’s really not much you can do besides communicate to her how her behavior makes you feel, why it makes you feel that way, and how it could change. Otherwise investing in a sleep mask might be a good idea!
T Lay M.
You’ve got a couple of options here. Either ask her to not work in bed or try sleeping with earplugs and and sleep mask.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?