You’ve got a couple of options here. Either ask her to not work in bed or try sleeping with earplugs and and sleep mask.
- What time should I start to disconnect with my phone to get a good night sleep?
- How do you get the rest of the family to reduce screen time in the evenings?
- How do you stop reading interesting articles on LinkedIn or online newspapers or blogs?
- Any other before-bedtime suggestions to help disconnect from the daily hustle and bustle?
- Do you tell your friends you disconnect?
There’s really not much you can do besides communicate to her how her behavior makes you feel, why it makes you feel that way, and how it could change. Otherwise investing in a sleep mask might be a good idea!
- How do I stop using my phone all the time?
- What exactly should I be doing to disconnect and unplug?
- How can I focus in the morning?
- How do you disconnect and unplug if self-hypnosis on your phone is a part of your ritual?
- Why is it so hard to unplug???
- I’m having a lot of trouble commiting to the deep thought evening routine. What do you do for 30 mins?
- Is it ok to listen to an audiobook using your phone?
- I disconnect and unplug in the evening, but when is the best time?
- How long are your morning, afternoon, and night routines? I am worried I am overbooking myself.
- How do you disconnect and unplug?