There’s really not much you can do besides communicate to her how her behavior makes you feel, why it makes you feel that way, and how it could change. Otherwise investing in a sleep mask might be a good idea!
T Lay M.
You’ve got a couple of options here. Either ask her to not work in bed or try sleeping with earplugs and and sleep mask.
- What should I do when I am not using my phone?
- How do you limit yourself for using social media?
- How long does it normally take to getting into a better routine around disconnecting?
- How can you stop idle internet browsing ?
- How do you distract yourself from your screens after disconnecting?
- Any creative ways of breaking phone addiction?
- How do you avoid using your phone before you go to bed?
- Where do you keep your phone after you disconnected for the evening?
- I am surrounded by screens. What should I do to avoid them ?
- Once you are looking at an app or into a game, how do you escape the “just one other thing” vicious cycle?