Break 1: start the morning without grabbing my phone first thing. I try to wait until after breakfast, right before I get to work.
Break 2: lunch. I try to walk away from all screens and take a full 1 hour break.
Break 3: 5pm. Have an evening without a screen. Maybe not the full evening. So like I might workout, have dinner then sit and watch a show.
Break 4: before bed. Shut down. Grab a book and unplug before sleep.
- What should I do when I am not using my phone?
- How do you limit yourself for using social media?
- How long does it normally take to getting into a better routine around disconnecting?
- How can you stop idle internet browsing ?
- How do you distract yourself from your screens after disconnecting?
- Any creative ways of breaking phone addiction?
- How do you avoid using your phone before you go to bed?
- Where do you keep your phone after you disconnected for the evening?
- I am surrounded by screens. What should I do to avoid them ?
- Once you are looking at an app or into a game, how do you escape the “just one other thing” vicious cycle?