I don't turn my WiFi off, but I leave my phone on focus mode, which disables notifications for certain apps for a certain period of time you set. I set a schedule to turn on focus mode every night 10.30, so that I stop checking my phone, and to automatically turn back on at 8.30 in the morning after I'm done with all my morning routines. But phone calls can still come through no problem just in case there's an emergency.
Мария Костина N.
I think it is a good idea. I do the same, because I need to use my phone as an alarm clock right on my desk near my bed, so I just switch off the WiFi connection.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.