I typically go into my room, turn on my essential oil diffuser with eucalyptus, grab a book, turn on my bed side lamp, get into bed, cuddle with my cat, and read until I get tired. Sometimes I’ll even make myself some sleepy time tea 🙂
I turn on 2 bright candles, and read a self improvement book. I have everything ready to fall asleep, with my face mask and lavender spray on my pillow. I meditate, and then close my eyes to the sound of rain.
I like to either meditate or read a physical paper book in bed. I find these help me wind down at the end of the day and slow down my sometimes spinning mind.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!