I typically go into my room, turn on my essential oil diffuser with eucalyptus, grab a book, turn on my bed side lamp, get into bed, cuddle with my cat, and read until I get tired. Sometimes I’ll even make myself some sleepy time tea 🙂
I turn on 2 bright candles, and read a self improvement book. I have everything ready to fall asleep, with my face mask and lavender spray on my pillow. I meditate, and then close my eyes to the sound of rain.
I like to either meditate or read a physical paper book in bed. I find these help me wind down at the end of the day and slow down my sometimes spinning mind.
- What should I do when I am not using my phone?
- How do you limit yourself for using social media?
- How long does it normally take to getting into a better routine around disconnecting?
- How can you stop idle internet browsing ?
- How do you distract yourself from your screens after disconnecting?
- Any creative ways of breaking phone addiction?
- How do you avoid using your phone before you go to bed?
- Where do you keep your phone after you disconnected for the evening?
- I am surrounded by screens. What should I do to avoid them ?
- Once you are looking at an app or into a game, how do you escape the “just one other thing” vicious cycle?