I turn on 2 bright candles, and read a self improvement book. I have everything ready to fall asleep, with my face mask and lavender spray on my pillow. I meditate, and then close my eyes to the sound of rain.
- Any tips for when your mind is racing with thoughts and you would rather do some chores than go to bed?
- What is the hardest part of disconnecting for you personally?
- How do I stop using my phone all the time?
- I want to start practicing yoga but don’t have access to a class or instructor. Is it safe to do yoga without guidance?
- What do you do if you want to sleep with your phone in a different room, but need an alarm to wake you up, and need to check off the other Fabulous habits?
I like to either meditate or read a physical paper book in bed. I find these help me wind down at the end of the day and slow down my sometimes spinning mind.
I typically go into my room, turn on my essential oil diffuser with eucalyptus, grab a book, turn on my bed side lamp, get into bed, cuddle with my cat, and read until I get tired. Sometimes I’ll even make myself some sleepy time tea 🙂
- What do you do to a phone call you’d rather not answer?
- Why is disconnecting and unplugging an important habit?
- Isn’t it ironic that it says “disconnect and unplug” whilst we use the app on our phones?
- How early should I disconnect? I brush and shut everything down just before bed and then read for a bit. Should I do it earlier?
- If I don’t have my phone I feel calmer and happier but I feel like I need my phone for emergencies. Family get frustrated and annoyed if I don’t answer them quickly. They say what if it’s an emergency?! It isn’t relaxing to be in a state of ‘what if there is an emergency’ all the time. But how to get the disconnect balance right?
- how do i stay away from my phone im addicted to playing my phone games
- Has anybody noticed a difference in sleep quality after either moving the phone away from your head? Or turning off the WiFi? (I don’t mean simply because you were using it less at night)
- How do I keep from checking my phone throughout the night? Any tips?
- How to reduce usage of phone as we using fabulous in that?
- I have a hard time just laying there and falling asleep, I have to allow myself to fall asleep to an activity. What kind of activity for falling asleep would you recommend?