I wake up at 5am for work so I disconnect and unplug at 7:30pm. This gives me an hour to do my night ritual of hygiene, meditation, and get into bed. Then it takes about 15 minutes for me to fall asleep and that gives me 8 hours of sleep.
I usually disconnect and unplug after dinner. That way I have my habits marked off and then I’m present at home all evening
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?