I wake up at 5am for work so I disconnect and unplug at 7:30pm. This gives me an hour to do my night ritual of hygiene, meditation, and get into bed. Then it takes about 15 minutes for me to fall asleep and that gives me 8 hours of sleep.
I usually disconnect and unplug after dinner. That way I have my habits marked off and then I’m present at home all evening
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?