I walk to and from work every day which takes my roughly 10 minutes each way, as well as also having to walk for my job so on average I spend a minimum of 30 minutes outside a day.
I'm a med student so not much time, but i spend a lot of tims standing while i'm in the hospital and i do take walks every day but a short ones about from 10 to 30 minutes
At the moment less than I would like. I have set an intention to go for a nature walk twice a week, plus a short walk most days.
I actually don't spend a lot of time outdoors because I'm busy studying or laziness wins. I wish I could spend more time outdoors because it's usually a great time for me to relax and think
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?