I walk to and from work every day which takes my roughly 10 minutes each way, as well as also having to walk for my job so on average I spend a minimum of 30 minutes outside a day.
I'm a med student so not much time, but i spend a lot of tims standing while i'm in the hospital and i do take walks every day but a short ones about from 10 to 30 minutes
At the moment less than I would like. I have set an intention to go for a nature walk twice a week, plus a short walk most days.
I actually don't spend a lot of time outdoors because I'm busy studying or laziness wins. I wish I could spend more time outdoors because it's usually a great time for me to relax and think
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?