I walk to and from work every day which takes my roughly 10 minutes each way, as well as also having to walk for my job so on average I spend a minimum of 30 minutes outside a day.
I'm a med student so not much time, but i spend a lot of tims standing while i'm in the hospital and i do take walks every day but a short ones about from 10 to 30 minutes
At the moment less than I would like. I have set an intention to go for a nature walk twice a week, plus a short walk most days.
I actually don't spend a lot of time outdoors because I'm busy studying or laziness wins. I wish I could spend more time outdoors because it's usually a great time for me to relax and think
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?