I have a gentle alarm on my phone. I have a setting on my phone which blocks all social media and distracting apps and I turn it on at 9:30pm. I don't turn the setting off until after I've started my next day. This way I am forcibly disconnected from before I sleep until the next day when I've gotten some momentum going.
Well I tried to do things that I love to do or things that make me happy and energized in a sense and the things that help me to get active and wait and make me feel happy at the same time and sometimes accomplished in a sense as well
I still struggling to do this. I’m going to try it tomorrow, wake up while disconnected. I hope my mind will be clear and happy tomorrow.
- I sometimes cannot disconnect from the news and work and the hectic life around me that I find myself getting anxious and just want to not be around anyone. What is the best way to pause and realize that life is okay and to be present in the moment?
- I usually disconnect for a while in the afternoon and obviously at some point at night. When do you think the best time to unplug and disconnect is?
- Is there anything new you have found to do away from your phone or laptop to sprur on enthusiasm for creativity?
- If you’ve disconnected – how do you tick off “disconnected” in Fabulous lol
- How do you keep your focus while doing something like reading? Do you get bored easily?
- How can I start including more exercise in my lifestyle?
- What are some examples of activities that you do as a replacement for idle Internet browsing?
- How do you unwind yourself quickly as soon as when you wake up
- What other habits help you to disconnect and unplug?
- What entertainment that doesn’t involve the phone/devices would be good for disconnecting?