I usually lie in bed with the lights off! But about 5 mins before I have fairy lights on and either read or do breathing exercises 😀
It depends on how I'm feeling. If I feel like I've had a big day and want to unwind and let go I'll meditate or listen to calming music, or if I'm feeling calm but not quite relaxed enough to fade to sleep i might read a book.
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?