When trying to fall asleep, I focus on relaxing my body, starting at my toes and moving up. When I say focus, I really mean a hardcore focus. I fall asleep almost every time before I reach my stomach.
Good luck 🙂
Since doing this I noticed that I’ve been sleeping better and feeling more refreshed in the morning so that helps me to keep it up!
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?