Since doing this I noticed that I’ve been sleeping better and feeling more refreshed in the morning so that helps me to keep it up!
When trying to fall asleep, I focus on relaxing my body, starting at my toes and moving up. When I say focus, I really mean a hardcore focus. I fall asleep almost every time before I reach my stomach.
Good luck 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?