Most definitely at night moving your phone and or devices that distract you will help your sleep so my advice is too either power your phone off,turn on airplane mode, move your phone in another room.🤗🥰
Depends what your goal is! Is it to wake up immediately, to avoid hitting the snooze button? In which case, yes! For 6 weeks, move it outside your bedroom to get your alarm and you'll be ready to do whatever morning routine you've set for yourself
I have a charging station in my room. However I think it depends on the person. If you’re the type that will be tempted to pick it up and check it, put it out of your room.
Ive tried the hallway, the kitchen, and even the bathroom. Personally there's no need to go crazy. If the other side of the bedroom works for you that's fine but don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Take it slow and enjoy the experience.
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?