Most definitely at night moving your phone and or devices that distract you will help your sleep so my advice is too either power your phone off,turn on airplane mode, move your phone in another room.🤗🥰
Depends what your goal is! Is it to wake up immediately, to avoid hitting the snooze button? In which case, yes! For 6 weeks, move it outside your bedroom to get your alarm and you'll be ready to do whatever morning routine you've set for yourself
I have a charging station in my room. However I think it depends on the person. If you’re the type that will be tempted to pick it up and check it, put it out of your room.
Ive tried the hallway, the kitchen, and even the bathroom. Personally there's no need to go crazy. If the other side of the bedroom works for you that's fine but don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Take it slow and enjoy the experience.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.