Calming my anxiety us usually a changeling thing to do. But now I figured out a way to calm myself and ground myself in the present moment and I do it by counting to 10 on my fingers until all intrusive thoughts are quieter than they were before. Then I say all the facts about myself until I am calm again.
Being present in the moment by enjoying the little things. Doimg what makes you happy and taking time to breathe. Not letting the anxiousness and stress of life build up to where you can't enjoy life. I used to constant worry about things. Now I trust that everything will come into place. Be silent. Read, focus on your mental health, and learn to say no. Those few theings will help you relax and enjoy life while being in the moment.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?