I don’t allow TV’s in bedrooms. We’d switch off at 10:30pm every night (almost!). My spouse hated it at first but got used to it. Good luck
I just rearranged! Now rhe TV can't be watched from the bed – each one (bed and TV) is watching to the opposite site Of The room… You have to lay backwards to see the monitor – the head to be where the feet are, believe me nobody feel comfortable for long Like this 😉🤘Further we desided, no TV In The bedroom!
well just for warning, my English is pretty bad, but i want to answer this question, so i'm sorry if there are some mistakes! my spouse isn't watching anything thankfully, we both like to set the mood nice and quiet, but yes, she loves to put music, which are some lo-fi, relaxing song, asmr, and i too, enjoy it. Well, i don't know if it really helps, since I already have a spouse that doesn't watch action movies or something at night, but that is my answer 😀
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?