Noon. Give your brain time to recover. Paperwork is acceptable and doesn’t affect the quality of sleep much.
- I sometimes find that picking up my phone to check off my evening rituals is what causes me to “plug back in.” Any tips on making sure that I stay unplugged?
- I’m having a lot of trouble commiting to the deep thought evening routine. What do you do for 30 mins?
- Is playing a quiet relaxing game a healthy habit before bed even if it has a screen?
- How can I get my children to use devices less often?
- How do you overcome screen addiction?
I have a child so I do it as soon as I pick him up from childcare up until he goes to sleep. That keeps me present with him. I then check my phone and do meditations/journal before bed.
I find that if you are away from technology for an hour or so, it will lessen your desire to pick it back up because you will likely have moved your attention to something else by then.
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?