Noon. Give your brain time to recover. Paperwork is acceptable and doesn’t affect the quality of sleep much.
- How should I stop watching TV right before bed?
- Having both work and hobby revolving around computers I can’t relax with a book. Which activities for winding down in the evening would be the easiest?
- What is the best way to get rid of social media when you’re away from home in a different country and Facebook is really the only way to connect with them?
- Any tips for when your mind is racing with thoughts and you would rather do some chores than go to bed?
- How do you find the balance of not missing out, but also getting good sleep?
I have a child so I do it as soon as I pick him up from childcare up until he goes to sleep. That keeps me present with him. I then check my phone and do meditations/journal before bed.
I find that if you are away from technology for an hour or so, it will lessen your desire to pick it back up because you will likely have moved your attention to something else by then.
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?