I find that if you are away from technology for an hour or so, it will lessen your desire to pick it back up because you will likely have moved your attention to something else by then.
Noon. Give your brain time to recover. Paperwork is acceptable and doesn’t affect the quality of sleep much.
I have a child so I do it as soon as I pick him up from childcare up until he goes to sleep. That keeps me present with him. I then check my phone and do meditations/journal before bed.
- How do you mark “complete” on your Fabulous tasks in the evening, if one of them is to disconnect!
- How soon before your bedtime do you unplug or turn phone to Do Not Disturb?
- do you manage to stay away from devices or do you find it hard
- Do you enjoy more time with people nowthat you’ve been trying to disconnect?
- How do you remind yourself to disconnect & unplug?
- How far from bed time do you disconnect your devices?
- How to get significant other off his phone 🙄🙄🙄
- Does meditation help me disconnect and unplug? Because sometimes I kept using my phone and I didn’t realize it is the bed time
- How can i keep my children away from devices?
- Yes how do you unplug in the middle of a Fabulous exercise when Fabulous is on the phone you’re supposed to get away from?