I consider disconnecting myself is when I turn off all electronics and just go do something like reading, colouring or even puzzles.
Stopping tasks that i am doing like working on assignments, coding, other work, or other things like youtube or gaming, and then starting what i call my end-of-day routine which consists of journaling, logging habits for the day, i also use the stoic app so i do the end-of-day questions on there, doing my evening routine in fabulous, planning for tomorrow, and then going to sleep.
Turning off your phone basically. Take some time to yourself and relax a little. Light an incense, draw yourself a bubble bath, read a book, etc. Listen to some ambient music or Lo-Fi. Meditate. Manifest positive energy, praise yourself for making it through yet another day.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?