I try my best to remind myself what I can do instead of checking my phone, if I find something that is more useful that looking at the small tiny screen I do it!, if I’m bored and I just want to waste time I don’t waste it on my phone, because that means it’s 99% wasted time, it won’t benefit me in any way. If I curled up with a good book for hours and..hours and hours, it’s to my benefit…I feel relaxed and happier afterwards plus it helps educate me and improve my language in a certain way!
- How do you stop yourself from reaching for your phone? Do you have any methods of breaking the habit for reaching for your phone when you’re bored?
- If you still want to watch TV, when do you watch?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- how do i stay away from my phone im addicted to playing my phone games
- How can I better overpower my cravings to scroll through social media?
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?