Karl J Rgen O.
I try my best to remind myself what I can do instead of checking my phone, if I find something that is more useful that looking at the small tiny screen I do it!, if I’m bored and I just want to waste time I don’t waste it on my phone, because that means it’s 99% wasted time, it won’t benefit me in any way. If I curled up with a good book for hours and..hours and hours, it’s to my benefit…I feel relaxed and happier afterwards plus it helps educate me and improve my language in a certain way!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?