I try my best to remind myself what I can do instead of checking my phone, if I find something that is more useful that looking at the small tiny screen I do it!, if I’m bored and I just want to waste time I don’t waste it on my phone, because that means it’s 99% wasted time, it won’t benefit me in any way. If I curled up with a good book for hours and..hours and hours, it’s to my benefit…I feel relaxed and happier afterwards plus it helps educate me and improve my language in a certain way!
- What do you do for your disconnect habit?
- How do you get the rest of the family to reduce screen time in the evenings?
- What time should I start to disconnect with my phone to get a good night sleep?
- How do you stop reading interesting articles on LinkedIn or online newspapers or blogs?
- Doesn’t the Fabulous app make you spend more time on your phone?
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?