Heyy user, for me I try my level best to cut off my phone or any digital items time and I will ensure that I complete my self care routine before I sleep (skin care, self love, etc). At times, I feel the need to stay awake longer thus dirsupting my routine but what I do for this is I try and make up for it for example the next day I'll take more care of myself or smth. I always try my best to keep a consistent sleep routine everyday and always try to finish my work before my "self care" time. If it helps, you can reward yourself!!
Hope this helped,
Hope this helped,
fellow user 🙂
Set up an alarm to disconnect from your day and start your evening routine, as you would do in the morning. And same advice as for waking up: don't press the snooze button.
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?
- Do you think addiction prevents you ? Or relation?
- What really is the disconnect habit? It doesn’t give very much detail. I’ve been using it as an alarm half an hour before bed to know that I have to set my alarms for the next day and stop looking at my phone until the next day. Is this the intention? Also, Han Solo Star Wars Movie was amazing!
- What time do you disconnect, do you go to sleep right after disconnecting?
- I like to sit on my phone for a bit right before I go to bed but sometimes the phone can disrupt my sleep how can I fix this?
- I tend to have so many questions and reminders to set up before I go to sleep. How do I approach this without technology?
- I play a lot of video games, and my old roomate watched a lot of tv. I also grew up in a house with lots of people. Do you also have difficulty falling alseep to silence and no electronics on in the back ground?