A motivated one.I guess if you are eager to have a good bedtime routine and wake up energetically in the next morning not to feel stressed or not enough of sleep.One suggestion is to keep your phone away and disconnect 30minutes before your bedtime while you could read a book,meditate or listen to a song.Time between 10p.m. and 11p.m. are most likely encouraged people to go to sleep to make a better preparation for tomorrow.
I find it helps to stick to a schedule throughout your earlier evening. If you plan when to finish work, eat dinner, exercise, do whatever other tasks you need to do, then you can be ready for your bedtime routine when the time comes. Also, leaving out what I need. When I get home from work, I put my book on my desk, my mug on the counter
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?