I feel like making a set time every night to turn off electronics is the best way to make a habit out of it. Try to get everything you need to do on electronics done before that set time. If you do it for a while on purpose at a certain time then eventually you will start to do it out of habit. You can also adjust the time depending on if your schedule changes but it's best to turn electronics off an hour before bed. Remember you don't have to be too strict on yourself.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?