I put my phone away after I meditate for the night and then I read a book. I do this before bed every night. The time I go to bed may change slightly depending on outside circumstances but by doing it before bed helps me establish a pattern. That patten forces my brain to acknowledge that I need to do this which helps me be successful.
I usually put screen time downtime on my phone or put it under a water bottle but usually I remember I have something to do and how important it is and to make it so I get time on my phone go to bed early and do my homework I make a schedule like the one I have on this all
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?