One idea that some people use is to articulate your e-mail policy in the automatic signature at the bottom of each e-mail (e.g. "I observe e-mail free evenings and weekends. I strive to reply to all e-mails within a 24-hour window on weekdays" or whatever makes sense for you).
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?