Listen to music, declutter, plan your next day/week/month, preparing something in advance that can give you a headstart the next day, meditating, indulging a hobby (I write and draw) etc.
Everyone has different ways to wind down. Some like to meditate, some a hands on activity like small crafts, others something more physical like stretching
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?