Listen to music, declutter, plan your next day/week/month, preparing something in advance that can give you a headstart the next day, meditating, indulging a hobby (I write and draw) etc.
Everyone has different ways to wind down. Some like to meditate, some a hands on activity like small crafts, others something more physical like stretching
- I assume the purpose of unplug and disconnect is to calm yourself and avoiding distractions. I usually read my Kindle book for less than one hour after unplug and disconnect. Does it against the habit?
- How should I be calm about all the messages I can miss ?
- How long do you typically disconnect and unplug?
- How do you manage to unplug every day even in those days that you go to bed latter or you just have all of your schedules messed up?
- How do you break the habit of automatically opening distracting apps? I am dopamine deffecient so social media really perks me up, is there a good habit that replaces it for you?
- How do you motivate yours to read instead of turning on the tv?
- How do I disconnect and unplug without the fear of missing out on something important?
- Would you mind sharing how do you like to disconnect before bed?
- What is disconnecting for you?
- When you disconnect, what do you feel?